A drought tolerant grass that is green all year
TifTuf Bermuda the latest and greatest Lawn Solutions Australia (“LSA”) product – resulting from almost 25 years of research.
It is very quickly becoming the most popular turf due to these qualities:
- Shade tolerant and self-repairing
- Superior drought tolerance requiring 38% less water than other varieties and does not go dormant like other grasses
- High traffic tolerance best resistance to traffic and fast recovery from wear and tear or drought
- Winter colour – bright green all year around with fantastic Winter colour and Spring green-up qualities
Whilst having a fine leaf blade, it also has a dense growth making it ideal for a wide range of applications.
It is currently being used high wear sports fields and backyards with great success.
If you want a great look all year around with low maintenance, then this is the right grass for you.
Please Note : Lawn Starter is not recommended for this variety of turf and will not be included with your delivery
LSA Turf Warranty: Lawn Solutions Australia provides a 10 year warranty for instant turf from the date of installation. It is important to follow the laying and care instructions provided with your turf delivery. Due to the perishable nature of turf, it must be installed immediately upon delivery. If any issues arise, you must notify us in writing within 8 hours of delivery. Please ensure that you make yourself familiar with the warranty conditions. To view the full Product Warranty Certificate please contact us at email@example.com.
The Quick Facts:
- Fine soft leaf couch
- Faster recovery than other couch types
- Higher wear with traffic
- Shade tolerant
- Drought Tolerant
- Handles Winter months better than other couch types
- Requires 6 hours of sunlight
- Do not apply Lawn Starter Fertiliser
- Allowance below pathways is 15-20mm