A drought tolerant grass that is green all year
TifTuf Bermuda the latest and greatest Lawn Solutions Australia (“LSA”) product – resulting from almost 25 years of research.
It is very quickly becoming the most popular turf due to these qualities:
- Superior drought tolerance requiring 38% less water than other varieties and does not go dormant like other grasses
- High traffic tolerance best resistance to traffic and fast recovery from wear and tear or drought
- Winter colour – bright green all year around with fantastic Winter colour and Spring green-up qualities
Whilst having a fine leaf blade, it also has a dense growth making it ideal for a wide range of applications.
It is currently being used high wear sports fields and backyards with great success.
If you want a great look all year around with low maintenance, then this is the right grass for you.
The Quick Facts:
- Fine soft leaf couch
- Faster recovery than other couch types
- Higher wear with traffic
- Drought Tolerant
- Handles Winter months better than other couch types
- Requires 6 hours of sunlight
- Allowance below pathways is 15-20mm