A drought tolerant grass that is green all year
TifTuf Bermuda the latest and greatest Lawn Solutions Australia (“LSA”) product – resulting from almost 25 years of research.
We are expecting this variety to be ready for harvest in Summer 2018.
It is very quickly becoming the most popular turf due to these qualities:
- Superior drought tolerance requiring 38% less water than other varieties and does not go dormant like other grasses
- High traffic tolerance best resistance to traffic and fast recovery from wear and tear or drought
- Winter colour – bright green all year around with fantastic Winter colour and Spring green-up qualities
Whilst having a fine leaf blade, it also has a dense growth making it ideal for a wide range of applications.
It is currently being used high wear sports fields and backyards with great success.
If you want a great look all year around with low maintenance, then this is the right grass for you.
The Quick Facts:
- Fine soft leaf couch
- Faster recovery than other couch types
- Higher wear with traffic
- Drought Tolerant
- Handles Winter months better than other couch types
- Requires 6 hours of sunlight
- Allowance below pathways is 15-20mm